Shuttles or Rental? SNA to Disney to San Pedro

ylojerseygirl

Hi All,

Would love your input and suggestions, we are flying in to SNA on Thursday morning and staying the night in Anaheim (Disney being our focus) and then we are staying Friday night in San Pedro to catch the Sapphire on Saturday.

SO...Do i rent a car, and if so which company will let me do a one way to San Pedro

OR

Do I book shuttles, SNA to Disney and then Disney to San Pedro?

Thank you so much in advance for any help or suggestions!

It will be far less expensive to rent a car. That will give you more flexibility too, and traffic won't be bad on Saturday. It's probably less expensive to rent for a full day (24 hours) than hourly. Drop off everyone else and all the luggage at the dock, return the car, and take a taxi back to the ship. (Some local agencies *might* give you a ride back to the dock, I'm thinking maybe Enterprise).

Hi All,

Would love your input and suggestions, we are flying in to SNA on Thursday morning and staying the night in Anaheim (Disney being our focus) and then we are staying Friday night in San Pedro to catch the Sapphire on Saturday.

SO...Do i rent a car, and if so which company will let me do a one way to San Pedro

OR

Do I book shuttles, SNA to Disney and then Disney to San Pedro?

Thank you so much in advance for any help or suggestions!

How many are you? With two I think shuttles would be cheaper. What hotel near disneyland? Do they charge for parking? Is it walking distance to disneyland entrance?

Just two of us adults, we are very close to Disney at the Marriott

I was thinking shuttles too because it would be two days for a car rental, i'm trying to price each way out now, i'll let you know!

Parking at the Marriott Courtyard is $14.00 a day plus 17% tax.

Unless you intend to drive around alot and not be a Disneyland for the fireworks I would use a shuttle.

Super Shuttle

For most people who don't rent a car, shared shuttle van service, like SuperShuttle, is an economical option. The shuttle will make multiple stops, but you will be delivered right to the door of your hotel. From LAX, the cost is about $16 per person one way/$32 per person roundtrip, plus tip. From SNA, the cost is about $10 per person one way/$20 per person roundtrip, plus tip.

800-258-3826 | www.supershuttle.com

Archived