skyride to paradise point

ranchette

• 2 weeks later...

We were just there last week and the sky ride is open. Bushwackers are still as good as I remember them. The only thing that was closed was the deck way up at the top. They were doing some renovations. Everything else was open though. Spectacular view.

I went last week as well. The sky ride was open as well as the shops and bar. That was it. No band, no other attractions. The place was under renovation with signs stating that they were under new management. The views were breathtaking, but be forewarned that if you are going up for anything else you may be disappointed. I would go again, just for pictures only.

Might be a dumb question, but is that the only place on the island to get a Bushwacker? Another place you might recommend?

We were thinking about heading up on the airtram, but have read mixed reviews, issues with things being closed, etc.

Not dumb at all..we actually prefer the Backstreet Bushwacher at Coconuts downtown (10 Main St but closer to Backstreet which runs parallel). Others also serve great Bushwackers in the BVI.

But I would definitely stop ar Paradise Point. The open-air bar/restaurant is open along with other things but all we go there for is the bar and the amazing view. You can taxi up if you don't want to take the tram. We'll be in STT for avweek next month and we'll stop there at least twice because it's one of our favorite spots.

Ubiquitous TO several areas actually, ST Thomas being just one. We do love a couple on Josts and Tortola too...

We will compare Cuzzins version in a few weeks, thanks, still haven't had lunch there! Stuck on a few other spots, ya know how that goes...

• 3 weeks later...

Does this have to be booked thru the ship or is it a walk up kinda of deal? If it is a walk-up type can someone tell me how to get to it and purchase tickets? We think we would like to go up after a morning dive we already have planned. And our ship seems to only be selling tickets for a 9am time slot. Unless we can purchase from the ship then go anytime we want... I'm a little confused!:o Thanks!!

Normally you can buy tram passed at your excursions desk and they should be good all day. They are also usually refundable. If you decide to buy tickets at the tram you can too, they're just a couple $ less through the ship.

Going after your dive would be perfect, PP is the ideal spot to relax after an excursion or shopping.

Have a great day!

Archived