New to Celebrity

bandit and babycakes

I have many questions as the only Celebrity ship I was on is the Century. What deck is best for a veranda cabin on the other celebrity ships? ie noise etc. How is the entertainment guests stars or just musical reviews? How are the beds? Pillow top or hard as a rock? Adults only pool?

Many thanks

I have many questions as the only Celebrity ship I was on is the Century. What deck is best for a veranda cabin on the other celebrity ships? ie noise etc. How is the entertainment guests stars or just musical reviews? How are the beds? Pillow top or hard as a rock? Adults only pool?

Many thanks

I think the beds are fine, not too hard and not too soft. As for cabin location, we try to be on a deck that has cabins both above and below, from mid-ship to aft. Some cabins have large overhangs above the veranda so if sun light is important to you, look out for the overhangs. I have a problem with sun exposure so we look for the shade. Otherwise, if you can name the ship and which cabins you are considering, we can get a lot more specific. There are people on these boards that know everything about every cabin in the fleet. But I am not one of them.

It's been awhile since we were on a Celebrity ship -- Infinity -- so I'm following this thread with interest. There are many similar threads which soon get side tracked.

I now have the restaurants pretty well sorted out.

Having just returned from a longer Princess cruise with thin lumpy hard mattresses, your comment Frank was promising. We've been spoiled with HAL mattresses. However we did prefer Princess duvets to the fake ones on HAL with a sheet encasing an old blanket.

Thanks Celebrity fans for any tips or observations you might offer. I'm doing a cut and paste which I'll share with our Roll Call.

Ruth

Archived