Chrissandra's Carnival Breeze US Inaugural B2B Review (11-22 thru 12-2)

Anung Un Rama

Ready!! Awww, thank you!! Yep down to the wire, we have a month to go! You need to get over on the sitethatshallnotbenamed - all kinds of shenanigans and schemin' and dreamin'!

I hope to sail with you again too!

:eek:Oh man...you all are gonna make me do that:p. LOL.

• 1 year later...

]Let's see if we can finish this day up. Where were we....oh yeah La ]Cucina. First let me say that we were ho]ping to catch the show'Motown' this night as we had heard it was one of the best shows that Carnival has put on. Unfortunately we missed it b]ut we had a great night with old and new friends.

The meatballs (probably the best meatballs I've ever had)

P1020625.jpg

So looking forward to trying Cucina in a few weeks! I had the meatballs at the Taste Bar on Pride in June and I said the same thing--best meatballs I have ever had. We have already decided that we will have lunch there on embarkation day and dinner one evening.

Thanks so much for this great review. I know it has been awhile, but I am so glad I found it before our turn on Breeze!

• 5 months later...
  • 7 years later...

I don't know if you'll ever see this but i just discovered your review here 10 years later! I met you two on this cruise and remember what a fun couple you are. I remember the wild posing at the statues after our Jolly Pirate adventure in Aruba. I am going to post what pics I have of you both here. 1st one is with me also at Meet and Greet. BTW, John Heald is a WONDERFUL Person. I met him on the 2 day and was telling him about the fight I had with bi-polar GF at that time and showed him sore from when she bit me on the chest. He was so compassionate that he sent chocolate strawberries to my room on the 2 day cruise and had a fruit basket sent to my room on the 8 day cruise!

DSCF2158.JPG

DSCF2496.JPG

DSCF2483.JPG

DSCF2497.JPG

DSCF2535.JPG

DSCF2536.JPG

DSCF2537.JPG

DSCF2541.JPG

DSCF2546.JPG

DSCF2547.JPG

Edited by Pizzaeater!