Baaaaa Zingaaaa

I have only seen the option to buy a guarantee cabin ONE time on Royal's website, even though I've started the reservation process for about 20 different cruises (just to see what cabins are available).

So, how does a person buy a guarantee cabin? Are they only offered sporadically?

I have only seen the option to buy a guarantee cabin ONE time on Royal's website, even though I've started the reservation process for about 20 different cruises (just to see what cabins are available).

So, how does a person buy a guarantee cabin? Are they only offered sporadically?

They're only offered on certain cruises (typically ones that aren't selling quick enough and closer to sail date although my next cruise was offered about 200 days out - to which I booked 3 Z's and received 3 L's :))

If you're willing to gamble (and accept the 'worst room in that category' they're a great way to save a few bucks... by playing the game we brought our booked Insides down from $3030 (we picked the rooms) to $2407 (they gave us just as good rooms) each - a savings of $1869 overall :D

Archived