Magic Dec. 2-9: My casual observations and opinions

okwriter

The Italian restaurant is $12 per person for adults, $5 for kids. You can make reservations on line at MCCUCINA@carnival.com. I loved the food there but if I could choose only one I would choose the Steakhouse. It was a little nicer and there was more variety on the menu. Both restaurants have great staff, all women servers! I would recommend reservations for the Steakhouse in advance by going online to your account and booking them ahead. They do not charge for reservations so you can cancel without penalty. You pay for the restaurant charge when you eat there. Have a great cruise.

Andrea

The Italian restaurant is $12 per person for adults, $5 for kids. You can make reservations on line at MCCUCINA@carnival.com. I loved the food there but if I could choose only one I would choose the Steakhouse. It was a little nicer and there was more variety on the menu. Both restaurants have great staff, all women servers! I would recommend reservations for the Steakhouse in advance by going online to your account and booking them ahead. They do not charge for reservations so you can cancel without penalty. You pay for the restaurant charge when you eat there. Have a great cruise.

Andrea

Thanks for the info! Yes the steakhouse will be a must!

When you eat breakfast in the main dining room is there certain times? Do you just walk in? Do you need to stick to your dinning room they give you for Dinner?

I was on the same cruise, 12/2. Breakfast in the MDR:

Sea days (Monday and Tuesday) closed

Wednesday (Jamaica) 7 - 9 AM Northern Lights

Thursday (Caymans) 7 - 9 AM Northern Lights

Friday (Cozumel) 7:30 - 9:30 AM Northern Lights

Saturday (Sea Day) closed

Sunday (Galveston) 7 - 9 AM Southern Lights

Hope this helps.

Archived