Sexy Leg Competition....

ksavitz1

What other types of cheesy competitions and things like this does carnival have?

I know about Hairy Chest competition anything else? lol

They use to have "Fruit in the Suit" where they threw fruit into a pool and women (girls) would dive for it and stuff it into their suits and they would get points for the different fruit - a pineapple was the most. I don't think I ever ate fruit salad on the ship after that. I really did not want to know where that kumquat was.

On our last Splendor cruise they had 'Pool Games'. Think bad synchronized swimming. It was worse.:D:eek: There were two teams - one of men and one of women. Completely G-PG rated. Very funny. YMMV

They use to have "Fruit in the Suit" where they threw fruit into a pool and women (girls) would dive for it and stuff it into their suits and they would get points for the different fruit - a pineapple was the most. I don't think I ever ate fruit salad on the ship after that. I really did not want to know where that kumquat was.

Was funny though.

On our last Splendor cruise they had 'Pool Games'. Think bad synchronized swimming. It was worse.:D:eek: There were two teams - one of men and one of women. Completely G-PG rated. Very funny. YMMV

On Ecstasy I saw the competition, the girls were great, but the men put together a super display with legs up and out of the water. They won hands down.

Archived