RCCL ship excursion suggestions?

mugwood

Hello,

Can anyone recommend any ship excursions?

As I have no idea of what to do yet and it will be in early January, I am looking for any idea on the trips that are interesting. Just suggest any that you have done and it may just get me started.

Thanks.

I would skip all ship excursions in Coz and arrange your own (unless you want to travel to the mainland to see the Mayan ruins) - better service and less $$. ;)

Want to snorkel or scuba? Try Eagle Ray

Want a day at the beach? Try Paradise Beach, Mr. Sanchos, or Nachi Cocom.

Want to snorkel from the shore? Try the Money Bar.

Want a Marine park with dolphin encounters, a beach and good snorkeling? Try Chakannab.

Want to drink too much and dance like a fool? Margaritaville, Carlos and Charlies, and a million others.

Good luck! :)

My favorite "excursion" is the Cozumel Bar Hop Bus. It is not booked through the ship, but the provider is very reputable. You can google it and email the owner, Tom.

We found out about this tour on CC and went last February. Hands down the best thing I have ever done. We went back in November and we went again (this time with my parents in tow). We had another excellent day!

You meet the group downtown and they take you in air conditioned bus to the East side of the island. It is absolute paradise, in my opinion. Even if you don't drink, you would have a great time on this tour. If you do drink, even a better time ;)

Archived