Website Issues?

trvlgirlmq

I have been looking at the 2014 Mediterranean sailings and was able to price out the Epic and Spirit. However, the Jade gives me an error. Has anyone else had issues like this? I don't really want to call because we are only in a research phase and won't book at this time so I don't want to waste time on hold or with a reservation agent.

I had tried to price out the summer 2014 Baltic Captials when the summer 2014 schedule appeared on their website; however, I would get an error saying I needed to call. Like you I didn't call as I'm just thinking/researching at this point so would prefer to play with different stateroom options, etc. I've tried again several times over the last week, but still get the error. But I was able to price out Alaska just fine.

I had tried to price out the summer 2014 Baltic Captials when the summer 2014 schedule appeared on their website; however, I would get an error saying I needed to call. Like you I didn't call as I'm just thinking/researching at this point so would prefer to play with different stateroom options, etc. I've tried again several times over the last week, but still get the error. But I was able to price out Alaska just fine.

Still getting the error. I used 2013 prices just to get a ballpark. Hope it is fixed by the time we make a decision.

Archived