Menu Confusion

ksavitz1

They are not like egg rolls we get from the chinese eateries.

I did find them good though- they were long and skinny.

We got some that were overcooked- and some that were really perfect.

Did they do away with the salsa and chips?

The shrimp cocktail is nothing special. Five tiny shrimp. I don't get the big uproar about losing it...

but on my recent glory cruise there was shrimp cocktail and springrolls every night, no chips and salsa. A shame, because they'd have made a nice change.

The shrimp cocktail is nothing special. Five tiny shrimp. I don't get the big uproar about losing it...

but on my recent glory cruise there was shrimp cocktail and springrolls every night, no chips and salsa. A shame, because they'd have made a nice change.

LOL.. i called those shrimp miniscule. I have never seen that tiny of a shrimp on a coctail before... (why bother)

sorry to hear they got rid of the salsa and chips.

(and the places that have the taco/burrito bar have no chips either.. plenty of salsa but no chips..

They are not like egg rolls we get from the chinese eateries.

I did find them good though- they were long and skinny.

We got some that were overcooked- and some that were really perfect.

Can you tell me if the spring rolls have spinach in them? I can't eat spinach for health reasons. I asked our waiter one time and he didn't know for sure. I would love to try them but I have to avoid anything that I am not sure about.

Thanks.

The Veg Rolls on the Splendor last week were "ok". They were warm, one was overcooked the others abour right, no dipping sauce, kinda bland taste. Dont recall spinich in them.

The Burrito Bar on the Splendor had chips, cold nasty chips but chips non the less (after first time asked for no chips). They tasted a week old and like someone had left the bag open the entire time :(

On our Thanksgiving cruise there was a little boy (6-8 years) at an adjacent table that evidently really liked shrimp. One night he had EIGHT orders of shrimp cocktail for dinner.

I liked the spring rolls, don't really remember what was in them, but I liked them.

Can you tell me if the spring rolls have spinach in them? I can't eat spinach for health reasons. I asked our waiter one time and he didn't know for sure. I would love to try them but I have to avoid anything that I am not sure about.

Thanks.

you do not want to order the stuffed mushrooms.

I can not eat spinache for yucky reasons... but those mushrooms are to die for. :D

Looks good to me. Also other entrees available, depending on the day?

Are the egg rolls tasty?

Yes. That was just the available everyday menu on 7 day cruises. In addition there is a different menu for each day of the cruise, and also a different dessert menu for each day of the cruise.

I'm not a spring roll connoisseur. :confused:

DSC_0856_DxO.jpg

Thanks.

I don't know. Perhaps ask the maitre d' to ask the chef? Be sure to tell him about your health concern.

I don't see where anyone said they're not there at all but they're not on the everyday menu. Which is a shame. A lot of nights I ordered shrimp cocktail and Cesar salad because nothing else interested me. It would've been nice to change it up with chips and salsa

I don't see where anyone said they're not there at all but they're not on the everyday menu. Which is a shame. A lot of nights I ordered shrimp cocktail and Cesar salad because nothing else interested me. It would've been nice to change it up with chips and salsa

Perhaps next time ask in advance for some? It can't be that hard to make, but they do like advance notice for special requests.

Archived