Navigator of the Seas - Internet Availability in Cabins?

jv_nyc

Hi everyone! It's been a while since we cruised on the Voyager Class. Can someone please remind me of the cabin internet options? Is there wifi or is it cabled? I'm not as concerned about the package options, just want to confirm that there is connectivity in the cabins.

Thanks!

Hi everyone! It's been a while since we cruised on the Voyager Class. Can someone please remind me of the cabin internet options? Is there wifi or is it cabled? I'm not as concerned about the package options, just want to confirm that there is connectivity in the cabins.

Thanks!

There is no WIFI in the cabins but there are RJ45 connections (jacks). I don't know if the RJ45's are live or not. We never used them.

Thanks!

The only Voyager class ship with pervasive WiFi is Mariner. Jacks in the staterooms are not functional.

We had wireless internet when we sailed last year on the Navigator

The only wireless access available are in hotspots around the ship. We used it in the Solarium but there were about a half dozen hotspots in all.

I had a PR right above the promenade cafe last year and had wifi in the room!! I hadn't realised that the hotspot below would prove so effective!!!

Nice. It's probably something others don't know but would appreciate. How was noise from the Promenade? I've always been curious.

Just got off the Naviagator and we had a WiFi signal in our Cabin (7688). We found the wireless connection to be spotty, even in the official hot spots. Logged in one morning in the Crown Lounge, then the signal crashed...burned about 10 minutes of time just trying to get back to the log off screen.

Nice. It's probably something others don't know but would appreciate. How was noise from the Promenade? I've always been curious.

I've had PRs on Navigator and on Adventure..... no problem on either with regards to noise :)....... Just hd to remember to keep the blinds closed when the light was on!! :eek:

Just got off the Naviagator and we had a WiFi signal in our Cabin (7688). We found the wireless connection to be spotty, even in the official hot spots. Logged in one morning in the Crown Lounge, then the signal crashed...burned about 10 minutes of time just trying to get back to the log off screen.

I had a similar problem on Adventure recently. I went to Guest Services and they not only credited me back the time for that session but gave me the log off code which for some bizarre reason is still taped to the laptop ;)

Archived