Surmy

surmy777

I have a question on Princess insurance, rather ask the forum instead of Princess. When I book and take the ins. right away and decide to cancel would I also get my ins. money refunded? Not worried about pre-existing so can I wait till the final payment to take, really appreciate your help on this. Thanks!! Gladie

I have a question on Princess insurance, rather ask the forum instead of Princess. When I book and take the ins. right away and decide to cancel would I also get my ins. money refunded? Not worried about pre-existing so can I wait till the final payment to take, really appreciate your help on this. Thanks!! Gladie

Welcome to CC. For future reference, when you post something have it in the subject line instead of your name.

You don't pay for insurance until final payment. If you cancel your cruise before then, everything is refunded. In actuality, all you really have paid is your deposit and that too is refunded.

Welcome to CC. For future reference, when you post something have it in the subject line instead of your name.

You don't pay for insurance until final payment. If you cancel your cruise before then, everything is refunded. In actuality, all you really have paid is your deposit and that too is refunded.

Thanks so much for the info. Easier than calling Princess. Also about the sub

ject line, I thought title meant name, just having a senior moment.:)

Archived