Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Beach

ssimon

We are flying out of FLL 2 days after our cruise. We booked this hotel on Priceline. Not sure about hotel but oh we'll, we did do Priceline! Our cruise in out of Miami and we already have transportation to the cruise port the morning of the cruise but are looking for transportation from the POM to the hotel in Fort Lauderdale. Any suggestions?

When are you going to be there? I also got this hotel on Priceline. I am going to be there during spring break (mid-march 2013).

For me, Priceline is bitter-sweet. I was pretty certain I was going to get this hotel when bidding (thanks to the Priceline Fort Lauderdale list of hotels, plus the fact that the hotel comes up very often on Priceline.

As for getting from Miami to Fort Lauderdale, we're going to rent a car while we're down there.

The hotel is a fine. Separated into four buildings on two sides of the road. PL customers generally get the rooms without nice views. We had a sliver of ocean view. ;) Nothing at all fancy in the room...furnishings very cheap. However, our room was very clean and just a few steps from the pool/beach bar, where we enjoyed a light lunch before our room was ready. We would rather stay at any hotel on the beach than anywhere else when we leave the Midwest in the winter.:D The trolley (and city bus) runs right by if you want to hit the Harbor Shops on 17th St.

Thanks for the replies. We called the hotel and they have a car service and for $115.00 flat rate they will pick up up at the Port of Miami and bring us directly to the hotel. I agree any day on the beach or near the beach is better than here in Central NY (Syracuse area) in January!

Thanks for the replies. We called the hotel and they have a car service and for $115.00 flat rate they will pick up up at the Port of Miami and bring us directly to the hotel. I agree any day on the beach or near the beach is better than here in Central NY (Syracuse area) in January!

Taking a cab would be less that their car service. Or if you really want to save, take a shuttle service.

The convenience of the car service is nice, but I wouldn't spend that for a one way ride if other options are availalbe. Just me...;)

Archived