having a central or boardwalk balcony on Oasis of the seas

d1cso4

I've sailed on the Allure twice now and both times have had a boardwalk balcony room. Yes there is noise but is hardly noticeable when the door is closed and locked and you have the curtains shut. The only time there was a little more noise was when the aqua shows were going on but I was typically on the balcony watching it so it did not bother me.

Glad it did not bother you:) But when i compare the two ships Allure was much louder than Oasis. Yes i closed and locked my door to no avail.

Happy New Year!

Reader

Hello Reader,

We are most likely going to try to get central park and seems deck 11 seems to be the favorite. I checked prices on the allure and they seem a bit higher..but when we sit with our agent on friday will know if it's Oasis or sailing Celebrity's Reflection.

hope you had a nice new year !

Roger

Hello Reader,

We are most likely going to try to get central park and seems deck 11 seems to be the favorite. I checked prices on the allure and they seem a bit higher..but when we sit with our agent on friday will know if it's Oasis or sailing Celebrity's Reflection.

hope you had a nice new year !

Roger

Roger -- Our kids were just in stateroom 11231 on Oasis, which is a midship Central Park balcony room (we were across the hall in a JS). Loved the location, and there was never any issue with noise. Central Park is very peaceful and beautiful and, for my husband and me, was one of our favorite spots on the ship. Deck 11 was also nicely situated for us, because it was any easy three flights of stairs up to the pools or down to central park. The Boardwalk was a favorite hangout for kids of all ages -- and though my teens loved spending time there everyday with their friends, eg, on the carousel, I don't think even they would have wanted their balcony opened up to all that hullabalooh.

And, yes, there are drink packages that they've just recently started on Oasis. You can purchase them onboard only, not beforehand. If you did quick search, there is tons of info on the packages in a couple of different threads, but the bottom line is that it was $45/day for the beer package and $55/day for the premium package. My husband and I signed up for the premium totaled 385 for the week for each of us). We probably broke even in the end, but appreciated not having to deal with all the receipts, etc. all week long.

The drink packages on Royal Caribbean do not include as many non-alcoholic drinks as the Celebrity packages. If you do a search there is info on what is included in each package. All passengers in the cabin over the age of 21 must buy the package unless you have a doctor's note excluding alcohol from the passenger's diet.

really ? i looked on royal site and did not see the premium package..instead the juice,soda and water package..i tried calling but they were closed. the package was a big savings on celebrity and i hope its the same. we are just about 99% ready to book on the oasis ..plus there is two ports we never went to falmouth jamaica and labedee hati

Archived