Norwegian Jade.......tapas bar?

meltingmoments

Hi all. Quick question for all you Jade experts out there! :)

I happen to LOVE tapas in any way, shape or form and believed there to be a tapas bar called Paniolo's on the Jade. But I've read conflicting info as to whether it still exists or was replaced during her re-fit and is now Moderno Churrascaria? Anyone know? Thanks in advance. :)

Hi all. Quick question for all you Jade experts out there! :)

I happen to LOVE tapas in any way, shape or form and believed there to be a tapas bar called Paniolo's on the Jade. But I've read conflicting info as to whether it still exists or was replaced during her re-fit and is now Moderno Churrascaria? Anyone know? Thanks in advance. :)

We'll be on the same cruise as you, DW and I hope there is a tapas bar there as well, but from what I've read so far there doesn't seem to be one available. We really enjoyed the Tapas bar on the Sun last year. Why don't you join our roll call, so far it's just us lol.

cheers...the Ump...:D

We'll be on the same cruise as you, DW and I hope there is a tapas bar there as well, but from what I've read so far there doesn't seem to be one available. We really enjoyed the Tapas bar on the Sun last year. Why don't you join our roll call, so far it's just us lol.

cheers...the Ump...:D

I may just do that, umpy!! :)

On the Jade the small bar between moderno and blue lagoon overlooking the atrium is where they served the tapas.

Just go have a look and see what they are doing now, if anything.

Oooo see!! Now my hopes are back up again!! I shall be sure to go and take a look! Thank-you! :)

Oooo see!! Now my hopes are back up again!! I shall be sure to go and take a look! Thank-you! :)

don't get too excited, I can't remember it was xmas 2011, but at least you can have a snack in the blue lagoon if they have nothing at the bar.

the hot wings are kind of a bit tapas like and very nice.

don't get too excited, I can't remember it was xmas 2011, but at least you can have a snack in the blue lagoon if they have nothing at the bar.

the hot wings are kind of a bit tapas like and very nice.

Hot wings I can do!!! And anyhow........I'll be on the Jade heading for the Greek Islands.......who am I to complain........even if there ARE no tapas!! :D

Archived