Need Glory Cabin Recommendations

BrytEydBelle

Hello all!

I will be booking a cruise for May for two different cabins on Carnival Glory Eastern Caribbean and I was wondering if anyone could offer any cabins that are great or (perhaps more importantly) to avoid. We will need one balcony cabin for my parents and one interior cheap one for my sister and I. I had a great time on my first carnival cruise, but I do remember it seemed like we were directly over the galley and could hear workers all night. It will be my parents first carnival cruise, and I want to make sure they enjoy themselves as well.

Thanks in advance!!

I have only been on the Glory once. We booked 7439 (8B). The room is "L" shaped & has a bigger balcony (longer balcony)it's near the back of the ship so you will have to do some walking. It's on the Empress deck & has cabins above & below so you don't hear any noise. :)

Betty,

Hello all!

I will be booking a cruise for May for two different cabins on Carnival Glory Eastern Caribbean and I was wondering if anyone could offer any cabins that are great or (perhaps more importantly) to avoid. We will need one balcony cabin for my parents and one interior cheap one for my sister and I. I had a great time on my first carnival cruise, but I do remember it seemed like we were directly over the galley and could hear workers all night. It will be my parents first carnival cruise, and I want to make sure they enjoy themselves as well.

Thanks in advance!!

I highly recommend the Lido Deck as it is close to the pool and buffet. It's easy to go back to the cabin for forgotten items, to go to the rest room, or to grab a bite to eat on the balcony.

Glory is the only ship that I advise to NOT get cabins very close to the elevators. Of the 12 cruises we have taken, Glory was the only ship that the elevator dings were so loud that we heard them day and night. No noise from passengers-just the darn elevator itself.

Hmmm, wonder if Carnival took care of that during dry dock.

google carnival valor 9200

its the same on the glory

9201 is set for two people

we are booked into 7411 quick, easy access to elevators up two decks for food two decks down for entertainment

no across the hall neighbors its where they store the firedoors cat 8b.

away from publuc areas no noise issues

Archived