Free drink coupon? How do you get it?

ccookwood

I got one on the Breeze TA and forgot about it till the last day, as did several others in my group. You can only use it at the Punchliner Comedy Brunch or at breakfast or lunch. So a bunch of us used it at lunch the last day. As mentioned previously, it looks a lot like all the other flyers they put in your cabin, so make sure you don't miss it.

I still wish I could understand what difference it makes when the coupon should be used. I'm not really into drinking with breakfast and sometimes lunch seems to early. To me, it would make sense to be able to use these any time...for me, a free drink at night would probably make me buy more in the long run-especially if I really liked the drink.

Just venting. :) lol

I still wish I could understand what difference it makes when the coupon should be used. I'm not really into drinking with breakfast and sometimes lunch seems to early. To me, it would make sense to be able to use these any time...for me, a free drink at night would probably make me buy more in the long run-especially if I really liked the drink.

Just venting. :) lol

My guess is that the Carnival "beards" put the breakfast or lunch restriction on it with the hope that the majority of people would never use it.

Remeber this coupon for one drink replaced the farewell party with unlimited drinks that the "beards" said was poorly attended.

Why was it "poorly attended?" The beards scheduled it on the last day of the cruise and never advertised it!

My guess is that the Carnival "beards" put the breakfast or lunch restriction on it with the hope that the majority of people would never use it.

Remeber this coupon for one drink replaced the farewell party with unlimited drinks that the "beards" said was poorly attended.

Why was it "poorly attended?" The beards scheduled it on the last day of the cruise and never advertised it!

Not to mention, it was VERY well attended on each of our cruises - standing room only, with people drinking, dancing, and having a ball. The "lack of interest" comments blew me away. Despite their best efforts to not let anyone find out about it, the party was tremendously popular.

I completely agree! And then down the road they can cancel it altogether due to low redemption rates!

Not sure of your days sailed, but the coupons start with your 2nd sailing.Whoops, sorry I just saw you sailed 5 times..We just got our first on our 9th sailing. I think it started when they changed the loyalty program...

I just saw a thread about a free drink coupon for past cruisers how do they get them? We have traveled 5 times on carnival and never got a free drink coupon.

Carrie

Not sure of your days sailed, but the coupons start with your 2nd sailing.Whoops, sorry I just saw you sailed 5 times..We just got our first on our 9th sailing. I think it started when they changed the loyalty program...

Is this good only for Diamond level??

Archived