Bying cruise from Sweden

steffo101

Hello,
Does anyone know if there is any special regulations that apply when booking from Sweden?
Will the [url]www.carnival.com[/url] website be OK to book from - includin the prices?
This is my first cruise so I am a little confused.
- does anyone have a "real" email address to customer service as their enquiry form does not work?

[quote name='steffo101']Hello,
Does anyone know if there is any special regulations that apply when booking from Sweden?
Will the [URL="http://www.carnival.com"]www.carnival.com[/URL] website be OK to book from - includin the prices?
This is my first cruise so I am a little confused.
- does anyone have a "real" email address to customer service as their enquiry form does not work?[/quote]

Try and find a Travel Agency to book with. Since this is your first cruise I would book with an Agency the first time. Each country has it's own regulations when booking travel regarding pricing , deposit's etc.

[quote name='tandemcruzr']You can try calling -- 888-227-6482[/quote]

Such (free) numbers cannot be dialed from an international location. The (US) telephone system knows the correct number, will convert it, and will then connect the call originating in the US. Any other foreign system will not know the correct telephone number to switch the call to. Below is the Carnival Miami phone number - but I've heard some people can be on hold for a LONG time: 1-305-599-2600.

[quote name='Kamloops50']Try and find a Travel Agency to book with. Since this is your first cruise I would book with an Agency the first time. Each country has it's own regulations when booking travel regarding pricing , deposit's etc.[/quote]

You could try to book online, but it might be better for a first time cruiser to book with a local travel agent as mentioned above - even if they charge you a small fee to do so. They will be able to help you with regulations such as "what visas will I need?", "how long can I visit America for?", "do I need to sign-out of America before the cruise, and then re-enter on a new entry after the cruise?", "what documents are needed for entry into other countries during my cruise?", etc. Many of these things will not be known by the Carnival operators in Miami as they deal mostly with US clients. Your local travel agent will know more most likely. Good luck, and happy cruising.

Archived