Question for Bill - Zeebrugge August 13th

taxjam

Bill,

Does the Azamara shuttle drop passengers in Zeebrugge or does it go all the way to Brugge (8 miles)?

Thanks

Hello Taxjam and others -

Happy New Year!

I'll get this information for you from our shore excursion and deployment teams and want to reiterate that I might not be able to provide pick-up/drop-off details since the shuttle buses are booked and scheduled by the ship and not in advance by shoreside operations.

Nevertheless, I am seeking information so that I provide Andy with a shuttle bus summary for Cruise Critic Azamara followers for most of our ports in Asia, Europe, the Med, West Indies and South America for our 2013 operation. I'll keep you posted on its progress.

In the meantime, thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Bill,

Does the Azamara shuttle drop passengers in Zeebrugge or does it go all the way to Brugge (8 miles)?

Thanks

Hello Taxjam and others -

With respect to Zeebruegge (Bruges), Belgium, we offer a shuttle to the small town of nearby Blankenberge, a 25 minute drive. The town is a beach front resort with cafes, restaurants and shops.

Although we do not provide a shuttle to Bruges, we offer a variety of tours to the area that are shown online.

For the sake of good order, I reiterate that shuttle buses are booked and scheduled by the ship and not in advance by shoreside operations and therefore specific details are not available until you're onboard.

I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Having done this last year, there are numerous trains to Brugge from this station and it takes about 20 minutes. Tickets can easily be purchased at the station. You can go on the Belgium rail site to get times, but there are generally 2 or 3 trains every hour. It is very easy and inexpensive to get to Brugge using the train.

Archived