Victory 2.0 upgrade

hollygirl2004

She is scheduled for drydock & some form of upgrades for this year. On Carnival's website, I'm only seeing a 9-day span with no sailings scheduled: Oct 28-Nov 7. That may be when they do it, but I thought they usually would take 2 weeks. Maybe it's not needing as much work done.

Here's a schedule I've found, but it hasn't been updated in awhile:

http://www.carnival.com/Funville/blogs/faqs/archive/2011/10/05/what-is-the-fun-ship-2-0-implementation-schedule.aspx

Yep, sadly, she isn't scheduled for drydock until 2014...."sadly," because I'm considering a cruise on Victory for mid-October of 2013. No Guy's Burgers or Blue Iguana Cantina burritos for me! :(

That 9-day "empty period" in her schedule next October is a full-boat charter; it's a music cruise, although I forget now which one.

She is scheduled for drydock & some form of upgrades for this year. On Carnival's website, I'm only seeing a 9-day span with no sailings scheduled: Oct 28-Nov 7. That may be when they do it, but I thought they usually would take 2 weeks. Maybe it's not needing as much work done.

Here's a schedule I've found, but it hasn't been updated in awhile:

http://www.carnival.com/Funville/blogs/faqs/archive/2011/10/05/what-is-the-fun-ship-2-0-implementation-schedule.aspx

I really wish that Carnival would update that schedule. It keeps getting posted here like it's gospel when it's already been proven inaccurate. It seems it's easy to find other cruise line dry dock schedules, but Carnival doesn't seem to post that info where it can readily be found.

Yep, sadly, she isn't scheduled for drydock until 2014...."sadly," because I'm considering a cruise on Victory for mid-October of 2013. No Guy's Burgers or Blue Iguana Cantina burritos for me! :(

That 9-day "empty period" in her schedule next October is a full-boat charter; it's a music cruise, although I forget now which one.

thanks for the info... what a bummer tho.. I really was hoping it would be upgraded before our cruise Mar 4th 2013... dang it.. :( oh well we are still going to have a blast after all we will be on a cruise.. LOL

thanks everyone for the info.. you are the bestest..:):)

thanks for the info... what a bummer tho.. I really was hoping it would be upgraded before our cruise Mar 4th 2013... dang it.. :( oh well we are still going to have a blast after all we will be on a cruise.. LOL

That's kinda my attitude, too. I haven't booked it yet, but I'm leaning toward it. HOWEVER..........

I was considering the Victory for an early 2014 cruise, but after just getting off the Breeze, I really need Guy's Burger Join :D

^^ ...THIS would have made my decision a lot easier. Guy's rocks!

I was considering the Victory for an early 2014 cruise, but after just getting off the Breeze, I really need Guy's Burger Joint :D

You're still good though because the Liberty, Conquest, and the Glory should be sailing from Miami in that time frame and all already have Guy's Burgers.

Darn, we are cruising 2/3/14 and I was really hoping she would already have the 2.0 upgrades by then.

Got off the boat today ,, what a mess that boat is,lt needs to to be fixed now,not next year and the crew needs a kick in the ass,,the food was really good but the ship looks and feels old, the assistant cd miguel should be the CD he was the bright light of the boat, good luck miami when this ship moves from PR to you......

Odd, several people got off of victory saying how great it was.. This boats reviews are from one extreme to the next. Lol

Sent from my Galaxy 3S

I know its a wicked mix on the reviews.. We booked on the Victory due to some of the awesome reviews but as it gets closer to our sail date we are hearing some bad stuff.. :( Oh well I am going to keep a positive attidude and go and have a wicked awesome time

I know its a wicked mix on the reviews.. We booked on the Victory due to some of the awesome reviews but as it gets closer to our sail date we are hearing some bad stuff.. :( Oh well I am going to keep a positive attidude and go and have a wicked awesome time

We had a great time on the Victory in October. I'd say go and enjoy it. Happy Sailing.

Archived