Godfrey Tours

navybaby1113

According to his website, Godfrey is not currently going to Sapphire.......

"Coki Beach is free, but Magens Bay Beach has an entrance fee of $4.00 per person. Sapphire Beach is open, but the restaurant and bar on the beach have been closed for a long time. Restrooms are not maintained, dirty and in bad condition. Godfrey Tours will not take any guest to Sapphire Beach until this problem is solved."

I saw that and sent him an e-mail asking him if we could do it for our large group and he said he would. It would've been foolish of him to turn down a group of 24 people.

I'm sure he has this on his web-site for his structured tours. Ours is custom.

I saw that and sent him an e-mail asking him if we could do it for our large group and he said he would. It would've been foolish of him to turn down a group of 24 people.

I'm sure he has this on his web-site for his structured tours. Ours is custom.

Understood.

May seem like a silly question but I am taking a tour with Godfrey for shopping, sightseeing, and beach (either Coki Beach and Magen's Bay). Just wondering how long he stops at each beach to drop people off/collect people. I think we have chosen Coki Beach (though wish we could have choice of Sapphire :() but was wondering if we would have enough time when he picks up or drops off those at Magen's Bay to jump off an take a few photos?

Also, at Coki Beach, I've heard there is a food "shack" with burgers, etc. Is that the only food option? Are there restaurants or just that one place?

Thanks!

The only issue I have with Godfrey Tours ( I have used him several times) is that he no longer goes to sapphire beach which I believe is the best beach in St Thomas. Had to change to a different tour company for this cruise.

Sailing away in 5 days....

'

We went to Sapphire once with Godfrey and it was terrible. I know things can change but at that time I agree with his decision not to go there any more.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from my cruise a week ago :(

We went on Godfrey's Tour and loved it! Quick way to see the highlights and go to the beach without worrying about traffic, timing, cabs, etc. We chose to go to Coki Beach and LOVED it! Coolest snorkeling experience ever! Those who chose Maagen's Bay seemed disappointed...said beach was beautiful but a little on the boring side!

• 1 month later...
Reserved my families spots with Godfrey for our St Thomas visit April '14. Very responsive via email, looking forward to it.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk 2

He's not responsive now! I have a group of 21 booked for him in Sept. and he has not e-mailed me in 3-4 weeks - 3 or 4 e-mails sent! We had a few drop out, so I want him to confirm he knows that and I want the times of the tour. No reply..... We're ready to cancel and go with someone else!!! :mad:

Archived