vitality cafe menu oasis of the seas

I just read that there is a dining venue in the fitness center/spa area I think on deck 6. Some items are included and other menu items are for a fee. Just wondering if someone has pictures of the food or a menu or knowledge of the menu. Not sure if it's worth a stop or not.

I just read that there is a dining venue in the fitness center/spa area I think on deck 6. Some items are included and other menu items are for a fee. Just wondering if someone has pictures of the food or a menu or knowledge of the menu. Not sure if it's worth a stop or not.

Can't find a menu, but this is what it says on Royal's website:

Vitality Café

After your workout or any time at all, feed your appetite with a healthful selection of specialty wraps, fresh fruits, yogurts, and smoothies created with wellness in mind. On Oasis-class ships.

I believe the smoothies are extra charge.

The Vitality Cafe is also on the Allure. From what I recall basically all the drinks such as smoothies will cost you. Items change slightly daily but the most part there are small open faces tuna and salmon sandwiches nd grilled veggie wraps that are free. Also yougurt and fresh fruit that are free. Basically nothing special. If you happen to be in the vacinity and are looking for light snack than it might be something you'd want to check out but IMO it's not a destination dining spot.

The sitting area is very nice and tranquil. Good be a good spot to just relax and read a book.

Archived