Argentina reciprocity fee help

duchess nan

I'm still a computer rookie and am a little bit nervous about paying the fee online. Is it pretty straightforward, or are there any things I should know in advance? I'm scared that I will put in all the information and then not be able to print the page. I assume I will need passports and credit cards in front of me, anything else? Any advice or helpful hints would be appreciated...many thanks in advance.

It's pretty easy to get through - I did mine a couple of days ago. You just create a userid on the front screen and then it takes you straight through to input the data for the reciprocity payment. You can do multiple people at the same time. It's easy to print and you can go back later to reprint it if you need to.

Michelle:)

I'm still a computer rookie and am a little bit nervous about paying the fee online. Is it pretty straightforward, or are there any things I should know in advance? I'm scared that I will put in all the information and then not be able to print the page. I assume I will need passports and credit cards in front of me, anything else? Any advice or helpful hints would be appreciated...many thanks in advance.

It's not hard to do, but we did run into a problem. Our credit card company saw two charges in rapid succession from Argentina and thought it was fraud. So one charge went through and the other didn't. You might want to let your credit card company know in advance to expect a charge from Argentina. Printing out the page was no problem.

I did this a couple of weeks ago. It turned out to be impossible to do using Internet Explorer 9. I had to open Firefox to have the transaction processed. Other than that, it wasn't difficult, altho I had to laugh when the screen thanked me for "choosing" to pay in pesos, when there was no such choice ever given that I saw.

Just have your passports and credit card ready...

Good luck!

Archived