I finally tried the Canaletto

Pettifogger

'Carnival girl'!!!! Have you been on the new Carnival ships with the La Cucina restaurant? They are MILES ahead of what HAL's Canaletto restaurant is.

See the attached photo of the Cucina on board the CARNIVAL MIRACLE. They serve fresh past all day and in teh evening becomes more family style dining.

I have not been aboard these ships to see or use the restaurant. My only connection is that I painted the two large pantings that hang in the restaurant. Also did a painting for the library in addition to Cucina paintings for the CARNIVAL BREEZE. Am now working on paintings for the CARNIVAL SUNSHINE.... the CARNIVAL DESTINTY... now being rebuilt.

All new Carnival ships will have La Cucina... 'The Captain's Kitchen'. Older ships will be refitted as time allows. Must be popular.

Stephen

1274678212_CARNIVALBreezeDelivery2097(Large).jpg.d587400ba2f9abaeefb6f6ac44955d9b.jpg

779940897_CARNIVALBreezeDelivery2115(Large).jpg.96ad2656cfa08acb37f465320ac55743.jpg

457544691_carnivalBreezeDelivery2117(Large).jpg.bfb3a5b5ecd603cfecf126ffd13c2982.jpg

Archived