Anyone? Playa del Carmen excursion?

bksjes1998

We did.

We took the ferry over and it was a nice calm ride (I had read it could be rough, it wasn't).

Our tour guide walked us over to Fifth Avenue and told us to meet him back at Starbucks and he would walk us to the beach in two hours. If we wanted to go earlier, just go to Starbucks and he would be there.

The beach is the Kool Club and it's pretty nice, umbrellas and loungers and a nice restaurant. Our day was cloudy and rainy, hopefully yours will be nicer.

Then we walked back to the ferry.

I enjoyed the day. You can have more or less shopping and more or less time at the beach and restaurant.:)

Been to Playa several times and loved it every time. Been to All-Inclusives there three times. 5th avenue is so much fun and it is only 2 blocks from the beach. Great little spots all along the beach for food and drinks. I don't think you will be disapointed. If you are going over from Cozumel, it can sometimes be a little rough. If you have problems with sea sickness, prepare ahead of time. I get sea sick pretty easily, but I just take a pill and enjoy the ride. You'll have a blast.

It is a nice excursion and the price is reasonable at $45.99 for a 7 hour tour. I will do this again but skip the shopping and go to the beach as soon as I could. The beach is nice and you get an umbrella and lounge chairs included in the price.

Archived