Reflection Cabin 1620 - Reviews?

dkny330

We have cabin 1620 on the Celebrity Reflection on hold and trying to find some feedback on the room. It is an AQ1 and on the hump. Have never stayed in a room on the hump, but it looks like the balcony is a bit bigger and it would be something different. Anyone have any info, pictures, feedback on this cabin? Thanks -

We have cabin 1620 on the Celebrity Reflection on hold and trying to find some feedback on the room. It is an AQ1 and on the hump. Have never stayed in a room on the hump, but it looks like the balcony is a bit bigger and it would be something different. Anyone have any info, pictures, feedback on this cabin? Thanks -

Book it. It's a great cabin, great location on the ship, and has a huge balcony. You've got a winner.

I will be in 1618 starting tomorrow. I will try to peek into 1620 and post my observations.

Can you look at 1616 too ? I am in that cabin in March thanks

1620 and 1616 will be identical cabins with huge balconies (same size), and the bed will be by the bath. 1618 will have a large balcony also, about 1 foot or so shorter in depth, but a very nice size. 1618 had the bed by the balcony.

• 2 months later...

Archived