Ncl jade spa

asda

Yes it does have saunas, hot tubs & a nice area to relax - all with a lovely view. I don't remember the prices, but you can buy a pass to use these areas for either the entire cruise or for use on any single port day.

I paid $119 for the week pass on the Jade in October. Well worth the price since I used it every day except the last night. I didn't know they closed the spa at 8pm on the last night. I know better next time!

We'll be on the Jade in July and I am definitely getting a spa pass. Last summer we were on the Pearl to Alaska and I didn't think I needed a bathing suit so I didn't have one and I regretted it - that ain't happening this summer! If I recall, it was $199 for the week last year, wonder why it's so much cheaper on the Jade?

Debra

• 1 year later...

We bought a spa pass on the Jade in March. We bought a 2 day pass for $60 with the concierge's help. I believe they only offer the day passes if the weekly passes have not sold out. You purchase the weekly pass on embarkation day at the spa front desk. They put a sticker on your key card. The pass is separate from any spa treatments and allows access to the thermal suite area. The men and women's sections have a locker room, showers, steam and dry sauna, cold dip pool and hot tub. There is also a co-ed section with heated tile loungers and a larger hydrotherapy hot tub.

We bought a spa pass on the Jade in March. We bought a 2 day pass for $60 with the concierge's help. I believe they only offer the day passes if the weekly passes have not sold out. You purchase the weekly pass on embarkation day at the spa front desk. They put a sticker on your key card. The pass is separate from any spa treatments and allows access to the thermal suite area. The men and women's sections have a locker room, showers, steam and dry sauna, cold dip pool and hot tub. There is also a co-ed section with heated tile loungers and a larger hydrotherapy hot tub.

Got it thanks for the info