Dine and Play available at main seating?

Fenten

Is the Dine and Play option available for the main seating on Fantasy? It looks like it is available on the late dining but not sure about the main. That is when they bring the kid's food out quick then the kids club staff pick up the kids at the dining room and take them to the kids club.

Anyone know?

Thanks.

Is the Dine and Play option available for the main seating on Fantasy? It looks like it is available on the late dining but not sure about the main. That is when they bring the kid's food out quick then the kids club staff pick up the kids at the dining room and take them to the kids club.

Anyone know?

Thanks.

No, Dine N Play is only available at late seating.

There is, however, no reason you can't do it yourself. Just tell your servers you want the kids food brought out quicker. They will serve the kids entree with your appitizers. Then you can take the kids to the club during the break between courses, and be back for a quiet time dinner sans kids. The clubs are not that far away.

:)

Another option is to drop them off at the club just before dinner as they can have dinner at the club if you prefer. The two nights I wouldn't recommend doing this are when you're in AP as you'll want the kids at dinner the whole time.

Another option is to drop them off at the club just before dinner as they can have dinner at the club if you prefer. The two nights I wouldn't recommend doing this are when you're in AP as you'll want the kids at dinner the whole time.

I will point out that dinner in the club is usually along the lines of cheese or turkey sandwich, chips and a drink. And it's only served at at set time, not necessarily when your dinner seating is, so you'll need to find out what time that is if you want the kids to eat in the club.

I will point out that dinner in the club is usually along the lines of cheese or turkey sandwich, chips and a drink. And it's only served at at set time, not necessarily when your dinner seating is, so you'll need to find out what time that is if you want the kids to eat in the club.

Not on the Fantasy last week as I picked my DS up for AP just prior to dinner. They had a wide selection of the kids' menu for the kids to pick from (e.g., vegetables, Mickey shaped pasta with tomato sauce, chicken strips, Mac and cheese, etc.). They had two entree and two vegetable choices the two nights I actually saw the meals.

Archived