Deck parties

Rich 1

Hi all.

We are on the March 28th Miami - Miami cruise.

Does O have a deck BBQ or deck parties at night - rock the boat / dancing under the stars?

Thanks again for any info.

Rich

On a ten day Caribbean itinerary, there will will be a deck barbecue, which will feature live music and dancing , but nothing like Rock the Boat.

130744.jpg

Thank heaven.....

Rich,

On our 10 day Caribbean cruise, there was Rock the Boat. Unfortunately due to high winds, it had to be moved to Horizons from the deck, but it was still the most fun event of the cruise. Each of the 4 lead singers, plus Nolen, the cruise director sang pop songs with the band from Mustang Sally to Unforgettable to more modern rock numbers. The place was rocking and the dance floor was completely full. We were having so much fun that we were sorry when it ended.:D

On a ten day Caribbean itinerary, there will will be a deck barbecue, which will feature live music and dancing , but nothing like Rock the Boat.

130744.jpg

Thank heaven.....

I was thinking more like a Seabourne style rock the boat party.

Rich

Rich,

On our 10 day Caribbean cruise, there was Rock the Boat. Unfortunately due to high winds, it had to be moved to Horizons from the deck, but it was still the most fun event of the cruise. Each of the 4 lead singers, plus Nolen, the cruise director sang pop songs with the band from Mustang Sally to Unforgettable to more modern rock numbers. The place was rocking and the dance floor was completely full. We were having so much fun that we were sorry when it ended.:D

I assure you that whatever Mr Dean chose to call his version, Rock the Boat is nothing like you will experience on the mass market lines.

130744.jpg

Rich,

Danny

Thanks for the info.I would be extremely happy if this event was on deck.

Do you remember what day and start time?

Rich

Danny

Thanks for the info.I would be extremely happy if this event was on deck.

Do you remember what day and start time?

Rich

Rich,

If I remember correctly, the party was at about our 6th day of the cruise and I think that it was at 9:30, when the evening's main entertainment is always scheduled.

On our 10 day Mayan Mystic (Miami to Miami) December 10 we had no BBQ and no Rock the boat party..actually I think there was supposed to be a movie one night but I had seen it..

Jancruz1

Agree with Jan -- I was on that same cruise, and was beginning to think I had missed something! She confirmed for me there was no BBQ or deck party on that Mayan Mystique cruise -- or else we both missed it :rolleyes:.

Archived