Electric sockets

eratog2

Good morning everybody

I am sailing on Azura in a months time, and was wondering about electric sockets - are they the three pin UK type, and how many are there in a cabin. Also, when I sailed on Queen Mary 2 the sockets were configured in such a way that you could not plug in a camera charger (the sockets were very close to the top of the dressing table), and everybody recommended taking a power strip, especially as we have things such as cameras, phone chargers, laptops etc. Is this the case on Azura - would I be better taking my 4 socket power strip?

Thanks - just want to get organised ;)

I was on Azura last week. I had a cabin on deck 9 so can only answer for those really. There were loads of sockets everywhere,,usually 2 together. I think I spotted some european style ones but I used the english style ones for my stuff. Phone charger , hair straighteners etc. There were at least 4 english 3 pin sockets.

Over Christmas on Arcadia we only had one socket and it was so near the desk top that we couldn't plug chargers in and had to take phones to reception. Very poor. The balcony cabin on Arcadia was very badly designed in a number of areas.

Archived