Soda card

Tomecruise

After you purchase the soda card does that also include the extra tipping? I saw somewhere that it you order a drink that they charge an extra tip.

you do not get charged a tip if you have the sticker.

If you are ordering a mixed drink and using a coupon-- that is when the people are charged.

NOT for the soda cards

Just a thought...not a complaint. Just went with my first soda sticker cruise on Carnival and no problem except the bar tenders seemed to be masters at filling the glass so ful of ice that the amount of diet coke I got was probably less than half a class! But after all, it is unlimited!

Just a thought...not a complaint. Just went with my first soda sticker cruise on Carnival and no problem except the bar tenders seemed to be masters at filling the glass so ful of ice that the amount of diet coke I got was probably less than half a class! But after all, it is unlimited!

That's the reason I no longer buy the soda sticker. You get about a half a can of room temperature soda poured over a full glass of ice. The soda is often flat because they're using the rest of the can the last person got. I now buy soda coupons. The cost is a little over $2.00 including tip, and you can buy several at once (full cans) and put them in your room fridge/cooler so at least they aren't room temperature. I know you can also carry on soda, but sometimes I just don't want to deal with that and the soda coupons are pretty handy. If you drink 3 cans a day that's about the same price as the soda sticker. Just a thought.

Archived