Balcony on the Carnival Pride

matymil

Any suggestions?? My first two cruises I've booked cheap rooms but I'd like to upgrade alil for this one. I usually dont care about fancy rooms but if I'm putting up more money, I would like it to be worth it. Thanks :D

how many people in your party?

for 3/4 you want 6232

only 2 get 7258 or 8232

there is only three balconies of this type on the entire ship.

http://www.travelingnuts.com/2011cruise/images/DSCN0188.JPG

some times you will not find them available online. you will have to call for it

for 3/4 you want 6232

only 2 get 7258 or 8232

some times you will not find them available online. you will have to call for it

We had 8232 twice on Carnival Legend.This is the best balcony out there unless you are booking a suite.

Laura

There are only 2 of us. Thanks alot for the info. I am going to try to book through AAA because they told me that they buy up blocks rooms and when I checked the Carnival website there wasnt much left. Is there a certain balcony section that I want to stay away from because I'm guessing I may not have much to choose from. Like for instance I saw something on the website called an abstructed view balcony.

for 3/4 you want 6232

only 2 get 7258 or 8232

Wow that balcony is awesome. Which room is that a picture of??

There are only 2 of us. Thanks alot for the info. I am going to try to book through AAA because they told me that they buy up blocks rooms and when I checked the Carnival website there wasnt much left. Is there a certain balcony section that I want to stay away from because I'm guessing I may not have much to choose from. Like for instance I saw something on the website called an abstructed view balcony.

Agents are not allowed to offer discounts on carnival. So what you see as pricing is what any agent will give you.

cruise lines will only show a limit of availability online. 7-9 cabins in any category. what you see is NOT what is left.

if wanting certain cabins an agent can let you know whats available.

there are obstructed balconies-- these will be your cheapest balcony category. These sit on deck 5. looking at deck plans you can see dck 5 and see the lifeboats. these lifeboats sit at the railing. your view looking out is fine-- you just can not look down in the waters.

On this class ship there is a 4k-- which is an inside cabin but features french dors that open giving you natural light and air. you can not go outside

these are on deck 4. the best rooms to take are ones situated between lifeboats so you can have some what of a view.

example is 4197

try to stay towards the back of the ship- this puts you close to food and pools with little traveling.

• 1 year later...