Star 11560 Question!

albertamom

Hi All! I'm just looking at booking Suite 11560 on the Star. It is the 2 bedroom suite closest to mid-ship, which I thought would be a good thing, but will there be too much noise from above? I can't completely tell from the NCL deck plans, but it looks like it has pool deck common area above.

Thanks for any help or tips you can give me on choosing an SC room!:)

We were in the next SC down on the Star (same side) last year and didn't notice any noise. It was a fantastic room- and we booked 11560 this year on the Dawn for the same itinerary. Although I would have preferred to be a little more aft (kids spent a lot of time in the kids pool all the way aft, and the kids club all the way aft), the 2 bedroom suites are so ideal, it was worth the walk.

We did the Baltics on the Sun and it was one of the best cruises we ever took! Enjoy.

Everything that I read just makes me more and more excited! Our kids will be 15 & 16, and I can't wait to experience that amazing part of the world with them! Our son is a huge history buff, and will definitely enjoy it every bit as much as we will. :)

Everything that I read just makes me more and more excited! Our kids will be 15 & 16, and I can't wait to experience that amazing part of the world with them! Our son is a huge history buff, and will definitely enjoy it every bit as much as we will. :)

Hi - I remember you all from the POA cruise. My Mom and I are sailing on the Star this Sunday out of New Orleans. We are in a mini suite a little further forward from your SC. I won't be able to see your cabin, but let me know if there is anything on the ship you want me to check out for you.

Beverly

Hi - I remember you all from the POA cruise. My Mom and I are sailing on the Star this Sunday out of New Orleans. We are in a mini suite a little further forward from your SC. I won't be able to see your cabin, but let me know if there is anything on the ship you want me to check out for you.

Beverly

Hi Beverly! I most certainly remember you! We absolutely loved our POA cruise, and can't wait to experience the beauty of cruising again!

Enjoy your cruise! I'll try to think of some questions for you.:)

Sherri

Archived