Breeze Fttf starts Feb 2

Bashlin

As just reported by JH.. Congrats!

Sent from my Galaxy 3S

It is showing online as available for our Jan 27th departure. After we booked we all rcv'd emails saying it was a mistake :( and they will refund our $$. Awesome mistake...get us all excited for it then take it away :cool:

It's Faster to the Fun. For just under $50 per cabin, you can skip the long boarding lines, your cabin will be ready as soon as you board, you can skip the lines at Guest Services, you get priority tender service, you get priority reservations at the specialty restaurants, and you can choose your debarkation number. Did I miss anything?

And does anyone know when the Valor is supposed to get it?

Valor should have it by the March 1st deadline

Sent from my Galaxy 3S

Excellent! I'm not absolutely sure I want this, but I'm leaning toward it just to skip the boarding line. My plan is to get our stuff on board as early as possible, then head back out into OSJ for a few hours.

I wonder if they will open up more spots for April sailing on Breeze.

From what I understand, that depends on how many diamond cruisers they have on board.. Less diamond cruisers = more fttf spots. You'll know as the date gets closer to sailing.. Not sure what time window they monitor.

Sent from my Galaxy 3S

Not to be dense, but is FTTF showing as sold out for my June 22 Breeze cruise because it is not yet available to book?

you are not dense, it is showing as sold out for that sailing because it IS sold out. They only offered 15 for that cruise (we are also on that cruise, but we got ours - someone else on our roll call apparently called Carnival when the FTTF showed up for our cruise and that is how we know that only 15 were offered).

If you aren't already chatting at our roll call, you should join us.

where do you find this to book? I went on my cruise and could not find anywhere to buy this.

i have been told it is under excursions at your home port.

You are correct. When you go to your cruise (under Manage My Cruises), and then plan activities and excursions - in the drop down box where you pick which port you want to look at an excursion for will have the home port listed (not just at the bottom because it is the last place you dock to get off, but it will also be listed at the top because it is the first place you are when on the ship). When you pick your home port (the first one) it will show up there (if you aren't being offered the first home port, then it hasn't been offered for your ship yet - if it is available for your ship it will show up (and it will either show up as sold out or give you the option to buy it).

Archived