Close to the wheels???

FLAMOM24

Successful 10 times out of 10, although one really doesn't count since it was a B2B. But it's offset by a refilling in Cozumel. I don't remember how many rum runners we had, but there were at least 10 and they weighed 7 pounds total.

Although I didn't buy any as I now (mostly) purchase my booze from Bon Voyage here are more new "smuggle" products. Saw them at our local Swap Meet.

http://www.smuggleyourbooze.com/

The tampon ones. I would need alot of tampons to make it worthwhile. If they found them in my bag, they would be wondering what the heck was wrong with me to need so many...LOL;)

Funny! :D Wish the boobie bags were more boobie like. I could use some!

Why would you put all your secrets on here for where to put rum runners??? The cruise lines read these forum boards. Probably not a great idea to publicly give out all your secrets

The cruise lines know all the tricks. All they can do is say don't do it and try to slow it down by X-raying luggage and if they see it then take it. They know all the gadgets (fake shaving cream. Binoculars. Water bottle trick. Rum runners) they have to heard the cattle on the boat and set it out again under 12 hours. So slowing it down is all they can do. We use them every cruise. Haven't gotten caught yet and we just throw them in the case. Another trick while in port is to get a large fountain soda cup. Buy a pint of whatever and walk on the ship. They don't even scan it or ask to see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OIIIO

Archived