cabin L105

nanaofthree

I personally love the Lido deck. If you don't get motion sickness at all you will love it. It is in the front of the ship with no window and you will probably feel some movement, although with the big ships its so slight that I only feel it when I lay down to sleep. I feel like I'm being rocked to sleep. In fact I chose the L201 balcony on purpose on Caribbean Princess on our up coming cruise. Enjoy!!

• 7 months later...
We are booked in L205 on the Jan 25th Western Caribbean and I am intrigued. What is the secret balcony?

Apparently, on the "larger" Princess ships there is a balcony that no one knows about. From your cabin (if you were on a BIG ship), you could have walked forward and gone through an unmarked door to another unmarked door and out to this forward balcony. L105 is almost directly across from these doors.

If you do a search, there are some pictures on CC and quite a few comments about the balcony, but I haven't been able to get any info about the cabin. It looks a little larger (maybe) and an odd shape on the deck plans.

Archived