2 Day Cruise to "nowhere" from Norfolk Va

bsjcb2000

You have to put a check on the box for being a VIFP member when you're searching for prices in order to see the sale rate. If you're doing a mock booking, click on the tab that says Check for Special Rate Eligibility which is in the section that you list the number of people you are booking. Make sure you've checked the box for VIFP since you've cruised with Carnival before. Then it will offer you the $229pp rate for an inside and it's the same price for any deck or location.

Here's a mock booking that I just did and picked a Lido deck cabin to use as an example to show you the price. You have to add gratuities into the total price so add $46 for two people.

Untitled_zpsf5f9eed6.png

I did. In Oct the cheapest was $642 for 2 people before tips.

I do see the one in May for the $542.62 for 2 before tips. As much as I would like to stay on for a full week instead of 5 days, I don't think I'll be able to swing it :( But that is a much more reasonable price than what I remember when I booked our 5 day to the Bahamas.

I did. In Oct the cheapest was $642 for 2 people before tips.

I do see the one in May for the $542.62 for 2 before tips. As much as I would like to stay on for a full week instead of 5 days, I don't think I'll be able to swing it :( But that is a much more reasonable price than what I remember when I booked our 5 day to the Bahamas.

Ah I see. I thought you were looking at the cruise on May 24th since the other person you were talking to is also on the 24th cruise with me. :) I'm sure the price for the October cruise will come down around the middle to end of summer if booking is as low as the one for May.

The rep I spoke to when I switched cabins was actually shocked that there are so many cabins left on our May cruise. He said he's never seen so many available cabins on a cruise that's 2 months away.

Ah I see. I thought you were looking at the cruise on May 24th since the other person you were talking to is also on the 24th cruise with me. :) I'm sure the price for the October cruise will come down around the middle to end of summer if booking is as low as the one for May.

The rep I spoke to when I switched cabins was actually shocked that there are so many cabins left on our May cruise. He said he's never seen so many available cabins on a cruise that's 2 months away.

Wonder if I should book this week or see if rates come down for May, hmmmm

Archived