Norwegian Breakaway

kelee2405

We just booked our FIRST cruise on the Norwegian Breakaway in June. We are going to celebrate a 30th birthday and a completion of grad school, so looking for every way possible to celebrate and enjoy a much needed getaway.

This will also be our first time to Bermuda.

What are some things we should definitely do with Norwegian and on the island. Any and all suggestions are appreciated! I wish June was not so far away, I want to go tomorrow!

We just booked our FIRST cruise on the Norwegian Breakaway in June. We are going to celebrate a 30th birthday and a completion of grad school, so looking for every way possible to celebrate and enjoy a much needed getaway.

This will also be our first time to Bermuda.

What are some things we should definitely do with Norwegian and on the island. Any and all suggestions are appreciated! I wish June was not so far away, I want to go tomorrow!

I can not wait to cruise on the Breakaway! I am like a kid waiting for Christmas. :D

We had dinner twice at the Frog & Onion Pub right in the Royal Dockyard (thank you CC members), eat outside with the tree frogs ;)

This is the first island we felt comfortable renting a scooter:

There are no rental cars allowed in Bermuda and the roads are well-maintained. Buses and trucks are not allowed on the scenic "coast roads", we stopped at numerous beaches, points of interest, etc. It was so much fun we kept the scooter for 2 days. Scooter rentals are right outside the ship and you can park your scooter during the day and overnight close to the ship.

** Scooter or not, be sure to pick up a colorful folding map "downstairs" at the welcome center in the terminal when you are docked.

The Cruise Critic board on Bermuda and the Breakaway has other great ideas.

Archived