Per cruise spreadsheets please

I'm attempting to post a link to my Cruise List that I've had so many requests for. Please (someone), let me know if you're able to access it using this link. :confused:

https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B1Y9MtMiZjAwQUxvLU9LaEZBSFE

Okay... let's try this again. I'm posting a NEW link to see if people can access the cruise list via Google Drive. There was intermittent success by people accessing it with the link in my post #74.

Here's a new link to the document. Hopefully it works for everyone. If not, please feel free to email me at sgeithman@hudginscontracting.com to request a copy of the spreadsheets. I don't check this thread every day. :)

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1Y9MtMiZjAwQUxvLU9LaEZBSFE&usp=sharing

[i wish I knew of some way to post this document on line somewhere - then everyone could access it by a hyperlink. If anyone knows of a file sharing site like that, where I can post the original Excel file, please let me know and I'll be more than happy to do it. :D:D:D

Hi Sherri,

I would also love a copy of your spread sheet. wphipps@cogeco.ca I hope you are still responding to requests ...it will be so helpful to have.

[i wish I knew of some way to post this document on line somewhere - then everyone could access it by a hyperlink. If anyone knows of a file sharing site like that, where I can post the original Excel file, please let me know and I'll be more than happy to do it. :D:D:D

Hi Sherri,

I would also love a copy of your spread sheet. wphipps@cogeco.ca I hope you are still responding to requests ...it will be so helpful to have.

In the post above, I have attached a link to the spreadsheet that is posted on line. But I'll be happy to email it to you as well.

Sherri, I'd love a copy too if you don't mind.

leslie@beachtravel.org

Thank you!

In the post above, I have attached a link to the spreadsheet that is posted on line. But I'll be happy to email it to you as well.

Sherri914,

Came across this thread for the first time tonight. I was a lucky one and the download from Googledocs worked for me. Like others, I thank you for sharing and it is truly a great resource. You're a rock star for sharing with all of us.:cool:

I'm so glad it worked for you. Thanks for the very kind words. I'm happy to send it to anyone who wants it. :)

I would love a copy of the spread sheet, I am a first time cruiser leaving August 3rd.

Ghjr1948@yahoo.com

Hi. I'm sorry I didn't respond earlier. I don' t check the boards daily. I will be happy to send it to you in just a few minutes. Enjoy your first cruise! :) :)

Hi Sherri,

I found this thread today. WOW!!! Lots of organization here!! Thanks for sharing this spreadsheet. I'm a list fanatic and it would be great if you could send me the info. We are planning a cruise to West Med 2014 and I need all the info I can get!! I tried using Google Docs with no success. Would you mind sending it to me? My address is j_gould@nf.sympatico.ca

Thanks,

Joyce

Hi Sherri,

Loved your lists! :-) Would you be so kind as to email them to me? At dianeyazzie@hotmail.com. Would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you so very much.

Diane

Sherri, I would love to have a copy also, marys263@hotmail.com thank you so much for sharing your hard work.

I will happily email to both of you this morning. ;)

Hi all. I am getting into a very busy time at work, and won't be able to check the boards daily for requests for the cruise spreadsheet. The original was in a new Excel format. CC parameters won't allow me to upload that .xlsx format. I have redone it in an older version of Excel that CC will allow to be uploaded.

Cruise List (BLANK).xls

Happy Cruising to all of you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OK... I now know that I can't upload an Excel file (which is what my cruise planner is formatted in ), so if anyone would like the .xls file, please reach out to me via email and I'll be happy to send you the entire file. All the tabs are pre-formatted so that once you plug in your sail date and your ship name on the first page (Travel Info), this info populates corresponding cells on the other tabs. It also has a preset reminders tab that will take your cruise date and automatically calculate reminders for certain activities that you need to do pre-cruise at different intervals (1, 2, 3 weeks prior). In the meantime, I will attempt to post .pdf's of the individual tabs. Crossing my fingers and hoping this works. :)

Thank you so much for these! I'm going to modify a few of them and include them in my own docs. I absolutely love the Food & Show Breakdown. Absolutely perfect.

Hi all. I am getting into a very busy time at work, and won't be able to check the boards daily for requests for the cruise spreadsheet. The original was in a new Excel format. CC parameters won't allow me to upload that .xlsx format. I have redone it in an older version of Excel that CC will allow to be uploaded.

[ATTACH]281065[/ATTACH]

Happy Cruising to all of you.

Thanks for the time and hard work that has go into this spreadsheet and for your generosity in offering it to everyone. It looks great and we will use this on our upcoming cruise.

Edited by KiwiFunCruiser

You're welcome (everyone). I am a cuckoo organization person. And it makes me happy to share with everyone here on Cruise Critic. I have gained so much helpful information on these boards. I'm glad to be able to share and hopefully help others plan and enjoy their cruise experience!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

OK... I now know that I can't upload an Excel file (which is what my cruise planner is formatted in ), so if anyone would like the .xls file, please reach out to me via email and I'll be happy to send you the entire file. All the tabs are pre-formatted so that once you plug in your sail date and your ship name on the first page (Travel Info), this info populates corresponding cells on the other tabs. It also has a preset reminders tab that will take your cruise date and automatically calculate reminders for certain activities that you need to do pre-cruise at different intervals (1, 2, 3 weeks prior). In the meantime, I will attempt to post .pdf's of the individual tabs. Crossing my fingers and hoping this works. :)

Missed this for our spring cruise and just booked a November cruise. If its not too much trouble, could I request the file too! :-). Sesrandall@yahoo.com. Thank you so much in advance!!