Life's Wonderful Magic

cruzin Phillis

Last day at sea provided to be very windy so we sat at the Red Frog pub to play cards and eat fried peas!!!

By this time the taps ran dry!!

You have my attention..... What are fried peas? Is this an appetizer you order or something served on tables like nuts or chips. We sailed the Magic in April 2012 and spent much time in the Red Frog Pub but never seen any. Is this something that is rather new?

You have my attention..... What are fried peas? Is this an appetizer you order or something served on tables like nuts or chips. We sailed the Magic in April 2012 and spent much time in the Red Frog Pub but never seen any. Is this something that is rather new?

They are free but you might have to ask for them. They were new in January and not there in August 2012. They have a very light batter and fried in olive oil I was told.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great review! Enjoyed!!! Quick question. Taps ran dry??? You mean they ran out of beer??? Sounds like poor planning on Carnivals part:eek::eek::eek:

Yep!!! Dry as a bone. The beer was really popular that the bar waiter told me that the ship budget low for sales which was a mistake on thier part!!

They are free but you might have to ask for them. They were new in January and not there in August 2012. They have a very light batter and fried in olive oil I was told.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a good snack. As Drosphot said it is free and tastey with beer!!!

Archived