Anything Special for Valentine's Day?

Boiler Fan

We are flying from Detroit to Fort Lauderdale Saturday for our Silhouette Western Caribbean cruise that starts Sunday. (Sure hope the big blizzard that's predicted will be well past Detroit by then!) Valentine's Day (Thurs.) occurs during our cruise. Does Celebrity do anything special on Valentine's Day in the MDR or Specialty Restaurants? Just wondering. :)

We are flying from Detroit to Fort Lauderdale Saturday for our Silhouette Western Caribbean cruise that starts Sunday. (Sure hope the big blizzard that's predicted will be well past Detroit by then!) Valentine's Day (Thurs.) occurs during our cruise. Does Celebrity do anything special on Valentine's Day in the MDR or Specialty Restaurants? Just wondering. :)

Hey there boiler....we are on the same cruise...are you on our roll call??

See you sunday

Last time we were onboard for Valentine's Day, they had a chocolate buffet in the evening :)

We've been onboard for 2 Valentine's Days and they also give the women a rose at dinner in the MDR. :)

I was wondering the same thing as Boiler Fan! I hope this holds true for our cruise because I love Valentine's Day (and every other holiday, I'm equal opportunity!)

Boiler Fan, maybe we'll see you in the airport, we also fly through Detroit (connection from Traverse City) to FLL. And we're on the Silhouette, too!

Archived