Barbie Experience Booked

My sister was able to Book Barbie for her 2 girls on our March 17th FOS Sailing.

They have no set schedule for activities yet and it took her 71 minutes to find someone to book it, but she got it.

The girls will be so excited!

I have to say, this thing should have never been announced until they knew what they are doing, even now many RCCL agents have no clue what it is.

I find this simply pathetic. There's no reason to not provide info to them.

We leave on the Oasis today, Feb 9, and booked my daughters Barbie Experience a week ago. She is very excited but I was hesitant, considering the price. I'm also not excited about the fact that there is no itinerary, but I imagine we'll adapt. I'll let you know how she likes it when we return.

The "Barbie Experience" is all my daughter will talk about. Please post photos and a detail what all encompasses this event. I have threatened her if she mentions, "Barbie Experience" that we were going to Princess or X just so I don't have to deal with it anymore. :p

Lady_G

We leave on the Oasis today, Feb 9, and booked my daughters Barbie Experience a week ago. She is very excited but I was hesitant, considering the price. I'm also not excited about the fact that there is no itinerary, but I imagine we'll adapt. I'll let you know how she likes it when we return.

Can't wait to hear about it! I have it booked for our 3/16 Indy cruise.

Anybody out there just returning from Oasis or Allure have info to share?

Can't wait to hear about it! I have it booked for our 3/16 Indy cruise.

Anybody out there just returning from Oasis or Allure have info to share?

You got lucky. I tried last week for a later Indy Cruise and got nothing but confusion from RCCL. The woman I got had no idea what I asked for with Barbie Premium Experience - I had to repeat it and add - as in Barbie dolls. She first tried to give me another phone # to call - and it was the one I called her on! That surprised her. After telling me about 5 times "it's a very new program", as though that should be a good enough excuse for me to give up and hang up so she can can hope for an easier next call (i.e. What's a sea pass card for?) and multiple times on hold, the recommendation to me was to wait until March 16, when the program starts on Indy, to order the experience. I guess it is time to try again with inspiration fom your success.

What about the "Ken Experience"???? Not having that sounds like a violation of the equal rights amendment!!! No KEN, NO PEACE.....NO KEN, NO PEACE......:D

OMG, I can not afford yet another "Mattel Experience". I'm concerned that my 3-yr old son will find out there is a LEGO EXPLOSION or "HOT WHEELS Party". I can not afford another $400 "excursion". :D

Lady_G

Why in the world would someone pay $350 per kid to book something that RCI has no clue about and someone had to be tracked down to even book it?

I can't imagine the disappointment if this doesn't pan out to be what is expected or if RCI does a poor job trying to provide an "excursion" no one is really informed about.:rolleyes:

I can just picture crying kids and screaming parents because this didn't work out as planned.

Sounds like a great way to spend a vacation.:(

Archived