Drinks in the soda package?

Bobbyjean

Many of the ships now have the Coke Freestyle machines. These machines give you over 100 different soda options as well as flavored water. Just google coke freestyle and you will find all the available options.

Thank you - will definitely be getting the soda card! Looks great.

Does anyone know if the Liberty Of the Seas has the new machines?

Unfortunately, no. Just heard from a Royal Caribbean representative that the "The Coca-Cola® freestyle machine is not available on Liberty of the Seas. Regrettably, there is no communication on having it available on Liberty of the Seas in the future."

Unfortunately, no. Just heard from a Royal Caribbean representative that the "The Coca-Cola® freestyle machine is not available on Liberty of the Seas. Regrettably, there is no communication on having it available on Liberty of the Seas in the future."

I just got off Liberty. I assumed all the ships had the machines by now so I almost bought the Coke package by accident. :eek: I drink soda all day with the freestyle machines but if not I just drink a couple of cans a day so I didn't need the package.

I just got off Liberty. I assumed all the ships had the machines by now so I almost bought the Coke package by accident. :eek: I drink soda all day with the freestyle machines but if not I just drink a couple of cans a day so I didn't need the package.

Are you saying these machines are in fact on the Liberty? I just received a reply today from a rep who told me otherwise. It would be great if you could verify this as I'm interested in the soda package, but like you would probably not drink a lot of soda if I was limited to Coke and Sprite!

If the ship does not have a Freestyle machine, or you get your soda from a bar, then you are limited to Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and Diet Sprite.

Hi there - we are on Jewel 5-night on 3/30 and am contemplating getting soda package for our kids. This ship won't have the Freestyle machine, but can anyone who has been on Jewel/Radiance class confirm that these are the ONLY soda choices from both the fountain, AND can? And that the soda package is only for fountain drinks, not cans? Thanks!!

Archived