Confused about Zaandam deck plans

Kesstral

I've been looking at the deckplans for Zaandam (because I'm obsessed about our cruise and my husband thinks I'm crazy) but I'm confused about the layout of the Promenade deck. There are a bunch of "rooms" between the Pinnacle Grill and the dinning room at the rear of the ship but no clear passage between them. I'm assuming this means we'd have to go up a deck to get to the dinning room?

:D The area you are mentioning is the kitchen. So you need to go up or down to continue your journey from the bow to aft. When coming out of the dining room on that floor you have the option of elevator or stairs. The Dining room is open seating on that floor, so if you have fixed seating you will not have to worry about it. Enjoy, she is a beautiful ship.

I've been looking at the deckplans for Zaandam (because I'm obsessed about our cruise and my husband thinks I'm crazy) but I'm confused about the layout of the Promenade deck. There are a bunch of "rooms" between the Pinnacle Grill and the dinning room at the rear of the ship but no clear passage between them. I'm assuming this means we'd have to go up a deck to get to the dinning room?

Those rooms are the kitchen, and you do have to go up or down one level to get to the main dining room. It is something that takes me a bit to adjust to, but I love the ship anyway. :D

Archived