Easy Saver price drop

Disneynutbsv

I am thinking that they won't be very quick in getting to do the price drop for easy saver...submitted last Sunday, but no word yet. I understand they have a lot on their plate right now...what is an acceptable amount of time to wait before contacting them???

I just submitted one this morning... What is the typical way they contact you? By email? Or does the OBC just show up on your booking page or cruise docs somewhere?

I've recently been getting them within a day or 2. I submitted one earlier this week and haven't heard. I honestly couldn't remember if I got a confirmation e-mail so I submitted it again to be sure. Noticed another price drop this morning and have submitted again. I'm just keeping track of screen shots in case there's any discrepancy.

Oops, that is what I meant

We for sure somehow got lucky. I submitted 2 ES price drop forms this past week 1 Monday night, the other Tuesday night. When I logged into my email around 7am Thursday morning, the email confirmation for the combined drops was there, and the adjustment to our cruise balance already had been made. I for sure was surprised that it came that quickly with all Carnival was dealing with, but hey, I'll take it and run!!!

Archived