Crusing bucket list?

ShanZro

Since my mid-twenties (now 56), I have been saving and planning to take a 101 day round the world cruise. Last year, my husband suggested taking legs of a round the world cruise instead of doing it in one fell swoop.

I got right on that and we did Leg 1 last May. Transatlantic from Ft. Laud. to Portugal, France and England, then a Mediterranean cruise from Venice to Turkey, Croatia and Greece.

Now, next legs (in no specific order):

1. Full Panama from Fort Lauderdale to L.A., with a back to back RT from L.A. to Hawaii.

2. Spring transatlantic from Fort Lauderdale to Europe (somewhere) with a Baltic cruise as a back to back. Buy a RT air ticket to get me back to the U.S. Then, in the Fall, fly back to Europe to take the westbound transatlantic from Barcelona to Florida.

3. Australia/New Zealand back to back

4. Ireland/England

5. Scandinavia

6. Iceland

7. Arctic (brrrr....)

8. Cuba

And I thought I would retire in five years. Looks like I have to keep working :( if I am going to do all this cruising. :)

Do you have a cruising bucket list?

We have only been on 1 cruise but I would really love to do a Alaskan Cruise, Panama Canal Cruise, Transatlantic Cruise, Hawaii Cruise and a Disney cruise. I would also love to go back to the Caribbean.

Working on circumnavigating the globe and as many continents as possible.

Done S. America, just need the North West Passage to melt and they offer a cruise and I have N. America, 1/2 of Africa, all of the Med, doing Trans-Pacific next fall. Atlantic every which way. doing Australia.

A cruise at a time or B2B and I'll get it done if I live long enough.

Do you have a cruising bucket list?

We have only been on 1 cruise but I would really love to do a Alaskan Cruise, Panama Canal Cruise, Transatlantic Cruise, Hawaii Cruise and a Disney cruise. I would also love to go back to the Caribbean.

I am crossing one cruise off my bucket list in April. Sailing the Med. I want to do Alaska next year. West coast Mexico the following year. Would love to go down under on Spirit one day too.

Archived