Crusing bucket list?

ShanZro

Do you have a cruising bucket list?

We have only been on 1 cruise but I would really love to do a Alaskan Cruise, Panama Canal Cruise, Transatlantic Cruise, Hawaii Cruise and a Disney cruise. I would also love to go back to the Caribbean.

Do you have a cruising bucket list?

We have only been on 1 cruise but I would really love to do a Alaskan Cruise, Panama Canal Cruise, Transatlantic Cruise, Hawaii Cruise and a Disney cruise. I would also love to go back to the Caribbean.

I have been on all of these cruises.....plus Mediterranean.....still want to do a Baltic cruise, fall cruise up the east coast, Greek Isle Cruise, cruise around the United Kingdom or WHEREEVER a cruise ship goes:)

Cruise Bucket List

1. Panama Canal Cruise

2. South Pacific (especially Fiji, and Tahiti!)

3. Cruise to Aruba

4. Mexican Riviera (especially including Acapulco) hopefully someday Acapulco will be back on!

5. Alaskan Cruise

6. Going to Europe (though I think I would prefer not to do this as a Cruise)

Alaska is next! :D

Eastern Mediterranean out of Venice to Croatia, Greece and Turkey after that! :D :D

No immediate plans but also on the list: Northern Europe including St. Petersburg and Estonia, South America including Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro, Panama Canal, and Canada including overnight in Quebec City.

The cruises on our "bucket list" are to Hawaii, Alaska, and I would love to sail on Royal's Oasis or Allure of the Seas just to experience all those ships have to offer (don't care where they are sailing to). Possibly a Panama Canal cruise too.

Transatlantic, and a last minute (preferably 9 day or something long like that) cruise. By last minute, 3 days in advance. Oh, and I want to become at least Platinum, probably not an easy task to get to Diamond. I'm currently red, I want to see what my new S&S card will look like, I liked the design of the one I had in '10.

Alaska - Wait, done that...

Hawaii - Umm, done that too (also covers Disney)

Western Met.. - Doing that shortly...

Norwegian Fyords!!!! - There's one!

European River Cruise - Hey! Another one! :D

Disney has this cool looking West Coast one - LA, San Fran, San Diego...

Pretty well worked through mine, but a few things left. The biggest one is Amazon (booked). The other thing is I've been most of the way around the world at various times. The remaining gap is Hong Kong to Japan. While I've done most, there are many I want to repeat.

Roy

BF thinks i'm mildly crazy for having a (long, very long) list, on paper in a notebook, of places i want to visit, cruise or not. must refrain... :x

Edit: he's more of a "go with the flow, whatever happens kind of guy" i have to have things at least vaguely planned out.

Crossed off the list: Hawaii, Alaska & western Mediterranean. Loved them all.

Still on the bucket list: Baltic cruise (to include St. Petersburg, Russia), South Pacific, European river cruise, and a land vacation "across the pond" returning home via transatlantic.

~Denise

Archived