stateroom suggestions

s1kmad3

Hi CC members!

My fiance and I are looking to book our honeymoon cruise and would like advice from CC members that have sailed on the Ocean Princess.

Everybody knows of the infamous Aft Balcony 1388 on RCI Adventure of the seas, which we were able to book for our wedding cruise this Dec ;). So just wanted to find out if there is a similar "infamous" room on the Ocean Princess. It will be my first time on Princess and my fiances second time in over 10yrs so she doesn't really remember the layout.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!!!

I looked on a deck plan and on deck 10 I did see 1388 on the starboard aft corner. It is just a balcony cabin. The balcony looks like it is on an angle. Is that correct? I don't see anything that special about it. I thought you might be talking about the Royal suite.

We need more info - why is it so special. As cheryandtk said, this is the Princess board - we don't cruise RCI.

Congrats on your wedding. Hope you have a wonderful honeymoon.

Hi CC members!

My fiance and I are looking to book our honeymoon cruise and would like advice from CC members that have sailed on the Ocean Princess.

Everybody knows of the infamous Aft Balcony 1388 on RCI Adventure of the seas, which we were able to book for our wedding cruise this Dec ;). So just wanted to find out if there is a similar "infamous" room on the Ocean Princess. It will be my first time on Princess and my fiances second time in over 10yrs so she doesn't really remember the layout.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!!!

There are 2 aft facing balcony cabins each on decks 6,7 and 8. These might be what you are looking for. These locations book quickly. Other balcony cabins are the same layout but in other locations. I am assuming you already realize that the Ocean Princess has only 680 passengers, and the general demographic is mostly older adults. The Ocean Princess will be a very, very different cruise experience from the Adventure of the Seas. I am assuming you are younger, but may be assuming incorrectly.

My favorite is suite 6088 and the same suite on the other side-- maybe 6010. Have taken these on all of the small ships. The same rooms with smaller balconies are on deck 7 and deck 8. There are 2 balcony cabins between the corner suites on each deck. These are great for hosting gatherings for CC folks. These are aft facing cabins !!!! The best in my opinion.

Nancy:D:D

Ok, enquiring minds need to know....what's so "infamous" about cabin 1388??

I think she may be refering to the cabin from which a newly wedded bride groom either fell to his death or was maybe murdered while on his honeymoon with his new young bride.

I think she may be refering to the cabin from which a newly wedded bride groom either fell to his death or was maybe murdered while on his honeymoon with his new young bride.

OOPs, I think I am wrong on this one , some tells me this occurred on the Brillance of Seas.

• 3 weeks later...

LOL. You guys are funny :D

1388 is just an aft balcony room. but it has a much bigger balcony and cabin is more angled than regular Port or starboard balcony cabins at a much cheaper price.

We are a couple in our late 20s early 30s that are way past are partying days. LOL. We know it will have an older demographic and we are comfortable with that! Besides, who said older folks don't know how to have a good time ;)

Thanks for all your help guys. The ship was filling fast so we just picked a mid ship port balcony. We're so excited!!

Archived