Electrical Outlets

wrg11

We'll be on the Caribbean Princess and need to know if the outlets can accommodate DH clippers and electric shaver? Thanks in advance.

And they are North American 3 prong plugs by the desk and 2 prong in the bathroom, all flat bladed, except the ground.:confused: ;)

Cato :)

We'll be on the Caribbean Princess and need to know if the outlets can accommodate DH clippers and electric shaver? Thanks in advance.
The outlet in the bathroom is:

Outlet1.jpg

Bring an outlet strip and an extension cord if you have lots of things that need charging. We could not have gotten by without them! My husband even crawled under the bed and used the one there!
I don't think the OP wants to crawl under the bed to shave. Best done in the bathroom.

I have used the shower outlet for my shaver and I can attest that it does indeed work for a shaver. In fact, I discovered that I could charge my shaver using that outlet. My shaver can run up to 7 days with a full charge, so, being able to charge it made it easy to use for the cruise.

The outlet in the bathroom is:

Outlet1.jpg

I don't think the OP wants to crawl under the bed to shave. Best done in the bathroom.

Although, apparently, you find the strangest things under the bed.....but that's another thread entirely.....:)

And the outlet under the bed is a European style plug, but we had a converter to use it as we had just been to Venice pre-cruise. I needed it for my Cpap machine as there were no other plugs close to the head of the bed. I was not even coming close to insinuating the OP would shave under the bed, just wanted the poster to know there are very few outlets in the room at all and a strip and extension cords are a must and if you need another plug, look under the bed and bring a converter to use it!

The power strip is a good idea, we bring one with us. Even though most of the ships staterooms have a two plug outlet in easy reach, sometimes with those boxy plugs for charging, only one is usable at a time.
I personally think bringing a power strip isn't necessary and that it's big and heavy to pack. I bring a 3:1 adapter that pops easily into my charger bag and because it swivels, the light switch isn't covered:

DSC00030.JPG

Pam that would be great for 1 person, but with 2 iPads, 2 cellphones, curling iron, personal hair dryer, 2 cameras - your little gadget would not even start to work! LOL most of these are being used at night also when we are not using them! My strip and cord do not take up much room at all and are a real necessity!

Pam that would be great for 1 person, but with 2 iPads, 2 cellphones, curling iron, personal hair dryer, 2 cameras - your little gadget would not even start to work! LOL most of these are being used at night also when we are not using them! My strip and cord do not take up much room at all and are a real necessity!
Ya know what? I found a small plug-in device that plugged into this 3:1 and had four USB outlets. Most phones and devices have a USB connection that you can plug right in. My iPhone, iPad and camera charger all charged at the same time from the one small plug. :) I'm all about saving space and weight.

Ya know what? I found a small plug-in device that plugged into this 3:1 and had four USB outlets. Most phones and devices have a USB connection that you can plug right in. My iPhone, iPad and camera charger all charged at the same time from the one small plug. :) I'm all about saving space and weight.

I'm with you Pat. I use a device similar to yours and it does a super job without the extra space and wt.

Archived