Anyone use this email: Coupons@rccl.com

adt0330

When I booked my cruise I was assured that they would apply my discount to the price of the cruise. Long story short we has some issues on our last cruise to they offered us a $75 pp credit on our next booking. The guy told me it would take up to two weeks....well it's been two weeks and nothing. I am getting nervous. Has anyone had any experiences emailing their coupons/discounts to this email address? I did get an auto-reply right away saying "answered in the order received".

Thanks!

When I booked my cruise I was assured that they would apply my discount to the price of the cruise. Long story short we has some issues on our last cruise to they offered us a $75 pp credit on our next booking. The guy told me it would take up to two weeks....well it's been two weeks and nothing. I am getting nervous. Has anyone had any experiences emailing their coupons/discounts to this email address? I did get an auto-reply right away saying "answered in the order received".

Thanks!

I would call C&A and ask 1-800-526-9723. It is possible that they will not allow you to combine the Savings Certificate with the $75pp credit that you received.

I would call C&A and ask 1-800-526-9723. It is possible that they will not allow you to combine the Savings Certificate with the $75pp credit that you received.

That $75 is more or less like a payment.......they can use both.

To the OP,if the time for your final payment comes,make it.....then keep pursuing the FCC($75).....when they apply it(if after final payment),it will go back to your credit card as a credit..

Also,if it is one of those yellow FCCs,it is supposed to be mailed in(keep a copy) to

Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd, Coupon Redemption Center, 1050 Caribbean Way, Miami, FL 33132

OR call them directly to see if it is on your reservation yet(if you used a TA,they have to do it for you) The rep can input all the info for you and get it applied faster.

For our next cruise I emailed all 5 certificates individually and 2 or 3 were applied immediately (Emerald and Platinum members if it makes a difference) but the gold/newbies weren't for about another month. They did get applied though - just took a while :(

I did call to check on it and they said they process them by cruise date which made no sense since some were applied and some weren't. Then they told me that they might not have been applied because *I* left out the member name or C&A number... ummm no, I emailed the printed pdf of THEIR savings certificate with all this info included...

Left hand... meet right hand.... :confused:

Archived